This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is recruiting on the following opening for a great client in Goldsboro, NC. This position is a permanent hire opportunity with competitive salary and benefits. Please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
- Minimum 8 years of network management and people management experience.
- Experience working in a manufacturing plant / environment
Duties/Tasks and Responsibilities
- Works closely with CIO and Directors on project goals, budgeting, assessment of network technologies, and cyber security threats
- Advanced design, planning of LAN/MAN/WAN architectures
- Provide technical expertise for performance and configuration of networks.
- SAN/NAS administration
- Performing servers, VMware administration and configuration
- Provide technical leadership in the integration and test of complex large-scale computer integrated networks.
- Firewall and VPN policy design and development (Cisco firewall experience a plus)
- Business continuity and disaster recovery plan creation and implementation
- System and network security design, assessments and remediation
- Strong Windows Active Directory and supporting technologies knowledge
- Office 365 implementation experience a plus
- Network, server related certifications like CCNA, CCNP, MCSA, MCSE preferred
- Must be comfortable working in a fast changing environment where resources are optimized around producing measurable results
- Good time-management skills (self-motivated and self-motivating)
- Adept at multi-tasking
- Strong sense of urgency
**Please email resumes to email@example.com for immediate consideration