This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Director of Liver Research for a direct hire position with our client in Charlottesville, VA. This is an exciting opportunity with a great organization.
- Develop new proposals for liver system partners
- Perform data analysis, evaluation, and interpretation on liver programs
- Perform background research and analysis for programs and R&D efforts
- Package reports for review prior to client communications
- Assist in strategic development of liver commercial projects/programs, including but not limited to interfacing with clients, design of experimental studies, creation of goals and objectives, and promotion of business model
- Provide comprehensive research reports on a wide range of scientific topics related to liver client projects/programs
- Written and oral communication of research information, including journal publications, grants, white papers, presentations, etc.
- Travel and scientific communications with clients, as needed
- Communicate on and maintain information trade secrets/knowhow
- Perform additional activities as needed to ensure successful project completion
- Support growth needs
- Doctorate degree in Science with relevant experience in liver biology of 5 to 10 years is preferred. Educational achievements of a lower level must be accompanied by appropriate additional experience.