This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting a Process Engineer for a client of ours in Raleigh, NC. This position is a direct-hire opportunity.
- Design, build, and operate multi-million dollar capital equipment
- Implement improvements to current operating equipment
- Provide technical support to Marketing, to include: generating sales assistance and communicating with customers
- Design experiments and drive them to completion
- Assess laboratory data to support development of new systems
- Plan and conduct experiments in the prototype system
- Train and work with operators and mechanics running the unit
- Ensure the most economic, safe, and suitable design is achieved
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical or Industrial Engineering OR High School Diploma with 5+ years of Process Engineering experience
- Experience in Process Development and Scale-Up Unit operations
- Experience with Equipment Selection, to include: installations and transfers
- Knowledge of CAD and Statistical software
- Understanding of PI&D Process Diagrams
- Strong technical aptitude, to include: applicable engineering tools and systems
- Knowledge of development concepts, tools, and methodologies