Quote of the week:
"Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see."
~ Mark Twain
12/16/14 – Bilingual HR Customer Service Associate
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a bilingual customer service associate to join our client in the Raleigh area. This is a long-term contract opportunity in their corporate HR shared services center for HR, Payroll, and Benefits.
- Provides first point of contact and excellent customer service for HR contact center customers including employees, managers, HR Business Partners, former employees, and others. Will support interactions via telephone, email, in-person, and other technology.
- Documents all customer interactions into the case management tool or alternative means as directed by management
- Enters employee data into the HR system and ancillary HR systems. Ensures the information is accurate and adheres to corporate standards.
- Handles diverse and confidential information requiring extreme accuracy, independent judgment, and discretion.
- Organizes and maintains employee files.
- Collaborates with local and virtual team members to resolve customer issues and to complete work timely and accurately.
- Bilingual in Spanish
- Associate’s degree and 2 years of call center experience supporting HR, Benefits, or Payroll or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Good skills in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Experience with ADP Enterprise HR or PeopleSoft HR is a plus