5/8/14 – CNC Machinist
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting a CNC Machinist for a client of ours in Durham, NC.
The CNC Machinist is responsible for making quality-machined components with CNC machines. This person will work with precision, close tolerance parts that require a thorough understanding of blueprints, a dedication to quality, an exceptional work ethic, and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Run CNC mills and lathes
- Responsible for own set up’s on the machine
- Reads and interprets blueprints
- Use calipers, micrometers, and all other standard shop measuring instruments
- Understand programming concepts and have the ability to edit program for tool locations and part off sets
- High school diploma
- Proficient in shop math
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug test
- 3-5 years of experience running CNC Mills and lathes
Pay Range: $15-$19/hr
Shift: 1st and 3rd shift needed