7/11/14 – Project Support Specialist
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting a Project Support Specialist for a client of ours in RTP, NC. This position is a temp-to-hire opportunity.
- Assist with developing, maintaining, and managing project plans and schedules
- Plan for upcoming tasks and re-plan when activities and dependencies have changed
- Assist the Senior Project Manager and the Project Team in re-base lining efforts
- Assist the Senior Project Manager in establishing and managing the reporting and monitoring framework for the team, to include: 100-day plan, weekly updates, critical path timelines/actions, etc.
- Assemble advanced technical/analytical spreadsheets, pivot tables, presentations, etc.
- Provide other support as necessary
- Associate’s Degree is required; Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- Project Management Institute (PMI) certification (PMP or PgMP)
- Experience with MS-Plan
- Proficient in Microsoft Project, to include: creating project timelines, creating/sharing resource pools, and creating/distributing custom reports
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint
- Knowledge of SharePoint is a plus
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail