5/5/15 – Administrative Assistant
Accentuate Staffing has partnered with a well-established commercial firm in the Raleigh/Cary area that is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join their team. This is a wonderful opportunity for a recent college graduate that wants to gain experience within an office setting.
- Ensures knowledge of staff whereabouts and maintains accurate and complete sign-in/sign-out procedures for on-site staff and consumers.
- Promptly, accurately, professionally and courteously receives 100% of all telephone calls and visitors.
- Signs for deliveries when necessary and notifies recipients.
- Ensures that receptionist area / lobby is equipped with office supplies as needed.
- Maintains a thorough working knowledge of and adheres to organization/project policies, regulations and procedures.
- Respects confidentiality in discussing organizational matters.
- Maintains confidentiality of organization fiscal and personnel related information.
- Performs routine office tasks necessary for the operation and presentation of a professional office as observed by the supervisor.
- As needed, assists with clerical tasks to include typing, filing, proofreading, and maintenance of service logs and data entry.
- Develops and maintains comprehensive knowledge of community resources; provides information, referrals and follow-up.
- Assists in other duties as needed and directed.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 6 months of experience/internship within an office setting
- Must Be proficient with MS Office
- Excellent written and verbal skills are required