Quote of the week:
"Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see."
~ Mark Twain
3/4/15 – Instructional Designer
Accentuate Staffing is working with a local company in their search for an experienced Instructional Designer. The Instructional Designer will play a large role in the conversion of their instructor-led courses to e-learning courses. This is a long-term contract position.
- Working effectively and efficiently with SMEs to convert two existing instructor-led classes to e-learning
- Designing, writing and developing two e-learning courses for a specific project in Articulate Storyline
- Collaborating effectively with internal departments who are involved in the course development life cycle
- Managing multiple priority projects efficiently and effectively
- Bachelor’s Degree in Instructional Design (Masters preferred)
- Knowledge around determining how online technologies can be used to communicate training goals and help learners achieve performance objectives
- Ability to conduct effective needs analysis, project management, course development, and evaluations
- Extensive experience independently developing entry- and advanced-level eLearning courses with video components
- 5+ years of Instructional Design and technical writing experience in a corporate setting