3/26/14 – Proposal/Administrative Assistant
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting a Proposal/Administrative Assistant for a client of ours in Raleigh, NC. This position is a temp-to-hire opportunity.
- Write, edit, format and produce low-to-high complexity proposals and project documents
- Work with Account Teams and Corporate Leadership
- Participate in resource calls with clients to discuss their needs
- Oversee the finalization of documents and distributions to the customer and internal departments
- Manage multiple proposals and utilize project management tools, to include: proposal plans, schedules, and outlines
- Maintain tracking and information database(s)
- Schedule and organize activities, to include: meetings, travel, conferences, and department activities for Vice Presidents
- Create and develop visual presentations as needed
- Establish, develop, maintain, and update filing system for the Vice Presidents
- Lead special projects and perform other duties as assigned
- Work with other Office Assistants to cover phones
- Handle confidential and non-routine information
- Type and design general correspondence, to include: memos, charts, tables, graphs, business plans, etc.
- Support Vice Presidents by completing/sending travel reimbursement expense requests and documenting corporate credit card expenses
- Bachelor’s Degree in English or Journalism is preferred
- 2-3 years of Journalism or Business Management experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe Writer
- Experience with Photo Shop, Visio, and Graphic Arts is preferred
- Exposure to and/or willingness to learn Microsoft MapPoint, Salesforce, etc.