3/25/14 – Logistics Product Specialist
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting a Logistics Product Specialist for a client of ours in RTP, NC. This position is a temp-to-hire opportunity.
- Responsible for all Import/Export functions, to include: shipment planning and execution, documentation, brokerage and relevant procedures (e.g. CFSP for UK), customer service, supply chain incident management, warehousing, etc.
- Responsible for all Import/Export outsourced activities, to include: control towers, documentation planning and distribution, cross docks, etc.
- Oversee all inbound/outbound shipments into commercial MMWs, regional warehouses, manufacturing site warehouses, and external supplier locations
- Responsible for the on-time delivery of products to customers
- Responsible for the internal/external issue resolution process for activities performed by sites, LSPs, and Control Towers
- Coordinate pick-up and freight booking
- Coordinate import/export customs clearance process
- Transport goods while adhering to temperature control, damages, and proof of delivery requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- Experience in International Logistics Operations
- Knowledge of multi-modals distribution and cross-border regulations (inbound and outbound)
- Knowledge of global supply chain, trading partners organizations, and sites logistics functions
- Knowledge of ERP systems
- Knowledge of Incoterms
- Experience with Performance Management of 3rd party contracts
- Knowledge of regional importation laws and regulations
- Experience with Stakeholder Management
- Experience working in a multi-cultural environment
- Ability to drive improvements and performance regarding customer service levels and cost reduction
- Ability to work under pressure
- Must possess Change Management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office