Quote of the week:
"Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see."
~ Mark Twain
Accounting and Finance Jobs
11/7/14 – Financial Analyst
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Financial Analyst to join our major pharmaceutical client in the RTP area. In this role you will provide ongoing financial, budget and forecasting support. This is a long-term contract opportunity.
- Analyze monthly financial results.
- Assist Manager with the Continuous Improvement Process (CIP).
- Formulate, maintain and update accounting rules and operational policies and procedures to guarantee accurate and timely transactional flow of information through the company’s ERP.
- Act as liaison between corporate finance and operations.
- Examine financial impact to support rational and valid business and management decisions as it pertains to cost containment and rationalization, process streamlining and enhanced business flows.
- Recommend and implement changes/enhancements as it relates to internal controls, G/L and income statement.
- Four-year degree in related discipline.
- Three to five years’ operational accounting and analysis experience in a manufacturing environment, with a good understanding of product costing, and business flow of integrated manufacturing and distribution functions. Preferably have experience with ERP product software, SAP experience preferred.
- Advanced Excel skills
- Proven experience in extracting, summarizing and presenting financial information.
- Proven experience and utilization of internal data systems providing end reporting, management analysis reports and financial statements.
- Working knowledge of Process Management.