Accounting and Finance Jobs
1/13/15 – Accounts Payable Associate
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for an Accounts Payable Associate to join our client in the RTP area. The Accounts Payable Associate performs accounting and clerical tasks related to the efficient maintenance and processing of accounts payable, purchase order and corporate credit card activity. This is a direct hire opportunity with competitive benefits and growth potential.
- Receive all vendor invoices and process within the accounting system. Review all invoices for appropriate documentation, coding, and approval prior to payment.
- Respond to vendor inquiries and reconcile/research vendor statements.
- Generate purchase orders within the accounting system. Research/resolve various purchase order issues.
- Administer corporate credit card program according to established policies and procedures
- Ensure compliance with internal controls surrounding the accounts payable, purchase order and corporate credit card processes.
- Conduct periodic audits of credit card activity.
- Provide day-to-day and period closing support to the Accounting Manager and other members of the Finance department.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience.
- Previous experience in the accounts payable function is preferred
- General understanding of basic accounting principles
- Detail orientation with a personality focusing on accuracy and thoroughness
- Microsoft Office, MAS 90/200 experience preferred