This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is assisting a leading manufacturer for the pharmaceutical industry in the Fayetteville area who is looking for a Welder/Fabricator to join their time. This is a direct hire opportunity working 1st shift Monday through Friday and overtime as needed.
- Welder/Fabricator will perform MIG, TIG and submerged arc welding on stainless and carbon steels.
- Welder/Fabricator will perform routine preventative maintenance to include replacing, changing, or inspecting any part necessary.
- Welder/Fabricator will install and maintain piping and process equipment.
- Welder/Fabricator will troubleshoot hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Welder/Fabricator will interpret technical drawings, blueprints, and welding symbols to determine welding requirements and procedures.
- Candidate must have 5 plus years welding/fabricating experience in an industrial maintenance environment.
- Candidate with at least 3 years’ experience installing and maintaining piping and processing equipment preferred.
- Candidate must have basic knowledge of industrial production systems as well as a basic understanding of science and physics as it relates to manufacturing practices.
- Candidate must be comfortable standing, climbing, bending, kneeling, crouching, etc.
- Candidate must be able to lift 50 plus pounds
- High School Diploma/GED