This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Vice President of Human Resources. The VP of HR is responsible for developing and executing human capital strategy in support of the overall operations of the business plan and strategic direction of the organization, specifically in the areas of HR operations, succession planning, talent acquisition and management, HCM technology enhancements, compliance, change management, organizational and performance management, training and development, DEI, and compensation.
- Provide overall leadership and guidance to the HR function and the company.
- Work with the executive operations management team to establish a robust plan of management succession that aligns to the strategy and objectives of the company.
- Play a role of strategic business advisor and consultant to the executive/senior management of each business vertical regarding key organizational and management opportunities.
- Establish and implement an effective human capital strategy that promotes the company’s mission and strategic vision.
- Develop HR plans and strategies to support the execution of the overall business operations objectives.
- Oversee, promote and continuously improve Develop comprehensive retention plans to meet the human capital needs of strategic goals.
- Develop and implement comprehensive benefits and reward plans that are competitive, cost-effective and promote retention.
- Attract and retaining top talent that enables company to execute strategic plan
- PHR/SPHR is a plus – needs a strong understanding of federal and state employment laws.
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Organizational Behavior, Organizational Development or related discipline – preferred.
- 10 years of proven experience leading the Human Resources function in a fast pace and high impact culture.
- Need to be a change agent with the ability to lead Organizational Change Management (OCM) activities, drive sustained change, and adapt to new situations.
- Proven track record in leadership development, building high-performing teams, assessing gaps, and building leadership and organization capability.
- Strong collaboration skills to effectively build alignment with the Board of Directors, Executive Leadership and teams on the talent management strategies needed to support business KPI’s.
- Must bring a strong business maturity – with an understanding of the business and ability to provide input on topics beyond HR.
- Ability to coach, mentor, advise and develop direct reports and leadership teams – ability to act as a trusted advisor.
- Solutions oriented
- Financial or Banking Experience is a plus