Accentuate Staffing is hiring for a land planner/urban designer for a company in the Dallas/Fort Worth, TX, area. The ideal candidate has at least 2 years of land planning experience. RLA licensure or a related license is preferred, but not required.
- Work with engineering and design teams to develop land plans for a variation of projects
- Assist with the design and entitlement efforts for a variety of projects in several sectors
- Help with preparation of graphics, presentations, planning documents, and entitlement efforts
- Produce designs, due diligence reports, site layouts, and materials relevant to development applications
- Bachelors degree in Landscape Architecture, Planning, Urban Design, or related major required; Master’s degree preferred
- RLA or AICP licensure preferred
- Experience with creating development regulations and development review processes