Accentuate Staffing is recruiting for a Training Coordinator to join a Global Biotech company in RTP, NC. This position is temp to hire and will provide departmental administrative support as well as specialized work in planning, developing, coordinating and implementing training programs, training systems and services. This is a fantastic opportunity with a rapidly growing company!
- Will be responsible for departmental administration to include:
- Department budget organization and planning.
- Project management tracking, communication and reporting.
- Department calendar and coordination of events, locations, scheduling.
- Will handle expense management and budgeting as well as Review and evaluate training materials prepared by instructors, such as outlines, text, and handouts.
- Primary department resource for fielding and answering training related questions.
- Independently submit, monitor and report on NAF Submissions, Contract submissions and PO requests.
- Coordinate and manage the production and inventory of training materials.
- Will coordinate all Event Planning and support to include independently planning and facilitating all logistics for the National Sales Meeting, POAs, Team Summits, and New Hire Trainings.
- Sourcing vendors: researching the best options, presenting data and rational for decision making, collaborate with department input on selecting a provider, and scheduling sessions.
- Independently manages LMS Administrative responsibilities: upload content, create and maintain the training schedule, manage all communications regarding learning events and needs, manage evaluations, produce reports, identify trends, etc.
- High school diploma, and two years of college or AA degree required, Bachelors degree preferred
- 2 – 3 years of administrative experience
- Pharmaceutical industry experience
- Experience managing a corporate LMS system and PRB system | process
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading experience
- Experience handling confidential information in a professional and appropriate manner
- Meeting planning, coordination and organization
- Training and/or learning and development department experience