This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Temporary Staff/Senior Accountant for our client in Durham. This position will be a remote position. This is a 3-6 month contract position.
- Maintaining the general ledger including preparing entries and reconciling accounts in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles
- This person would be doing account reconciliation, cash Reconciliation, Purchase orders in workplace, A/P support, Bank Transactions, ACH and wire payments.
- Participating in the monthly, quarterly, and year-end close processes, including bank reconciliations, journal entries and accruals
- Maintaining files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policies, GAAP, and IRS regulations
- Other administrative functions as needed
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Great Plains experience desired
- Experience with Workplace also a plus
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines; highly organized; detail oriented; strong interpersonal and communication skills
- BS in Accounting or Finance or related degree preferred
- 3+ years experience accounting experience