Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Temporary Staff/Senior Accountant for our client in Durham. This position will be a remote position. This is a 3-6 month contract position.
- Maintaining the general ledger including preparing entries and reconciling accounts in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles
- This person would be doing account reconciliation, cash Reconciliation, Purchase orders in workplace, A/P support, Bank Transactions, ACH and wire payments.
- Participating in the monthly, quarterly, and year-end close processes, including bank reconciliations, journal entries and accruals
- Maintaining files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policies, GAAP, and IRS regulations
- Other administrative functions as needed
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Great Plains experience desired
- Experience with Workplace also a plus
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines; highly organized; detail oriented; strong interpersonal and communication skills
- BS in Accounting or Finance or related degree preferred
- 3+ years experience accounting experience