This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is assisting a Global manufacturer in Cary, NC with their search for a Temporary Staff Accountant. This person will serve as an integral team member in sales, franchise and property tax filing and accounting, banking and cash management, and general staff accounting.
- Administer corporate bank accounts and serve as operational contact on all banking processes
- Oversee transactional cash management with key Accounts Receivable (AR), Accounts Payable (AP), payroll and other collection and disbursement processes
- Execute, record and monitor all domestic and international wire transactions
- Regularly maintain detailed reconciliations of balance sheet cash accounts
- Coordinate the process for weekly US and Global cash forecast
- Internal preparation and filing of all sales, franchise, property and other miscellaneous tax
- Prepare accounting related journal entries in accordance with Company’s established procedures
- Support transaction processes in multiple areas of a manufacturing business including AP, AR, Invoicing, Inventory, Payroll, Fixed Assets, Depreciation, Expense Reporting
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations (Cash, Bank Accounts, AP, Received Not Invoiced, Purchase Order Closings)
- Provide detailed analysis and explanations of transactions
- Research accounting questions and conduct problem-solving analyses
- Prepare documentation for external auditors
- 5 years of experience in a Staff Accounting position
- Familiar with Statement of Financial Accounting Standard (SFAS) and Generally Accepted Accounting Practices (GAAP)
- SAP Financial ERP Systems experience preferred
- Experience with Commercial Banking Portal Services preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite preferred
- Demonstrated proficiency in reporting skills
- Skilled in time management with a keen awareness of deadlines, acts with urgency
- Effective written and verbal communication skills with an attention to detail