This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Temporary Digital Content Coordinator for a 6 month assignment. A person that enjoys the social media space, creating and editing content, and analyzing online metrics is ideal for this role.
- Manage and maintain the companies social media platforms
- Provide website technical support and help design web pages for company events
- Work with departments to create interactive content that aligns with the company mission
- Collect and analyze metrics associated with online content to support budget development
- Monitor online social media trends and adjust content to encourage views and interaction
- Collaborate and provide staffing assistance at company events when needed
- Occasional travel may be required to various office and event locations
- 2-4 years of experience in a similar role or a 4 year degree
- Background utilizing MS Office products daily
- Proven success managing social media platforms
- Must be comfortable with social media and internet culture
- Detail oriented with exceptional written communication skills
- Proficiency in HTML or CSS a huge plus, but not required
- Experience working with a non-profit is a plus, but not required