This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a contract Technical Writer to join a company located in Downtown Raleigh. The ideal candidate will assist in designing training materials, assist in updating policies, assist in working with Training staff to update existing courses and create new courses, and analyze industry and government best practices. If you are looking to gain experience with a fast-growing team and be a part of collaborative work environment, this is the position for you!
- Developing system documentation, requirements, and release notes
- Developing plans for testing/QA and backup/recovery/restart procedures
- Developing plans for training, training materials, user manual and training guides
- Updating existing policy documents; Developing new policy documents
- Conduct interviews with various technical staff to gather data for documentation, and attend documentation reviews and provide feedback on draft documents
- Microsoft Office proficiency is mandatory
- Ability to work independently and to a timeline
- Ability to edit written products for style, clarity, consistency, and adherence to governance guidelines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (mandatory)
- Ability to interface with technical staff and end-users to understand functional requirements and develop processes and procedures
- Minimum 5 years’ experience writing and editing policies, procedures, workflows, and manuals