This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Tech Support Analyst to join a growing software company located in Raleigh, NC. The ideal candidate will be responsible for reaching out to end-users to schedule times to perform system upgrades and install & uninstall software. If you are looking to gain experience with a fast-growing team and be a part of a collaborative work environment, this is the position for you!
- The contractor will be reaching out to users to schedule a 1-2 hour window to perform system upgrades.
- During this window they will be upgrading the McAfee antivirus client, uninstalling disk encryption software, installing a feature update for Windows 10, installing a new version of disk encryption software.
- We have detailed instructions to follow and an IT person will be onsite to assist if there are any issues.
- Communication skills – required – will be reaching out to users to schedule and perform system updates
- Experience remotely connecting to computers – required – LogMeIn experience is a plus
- Experience with Windows 8 / Windows 10 – required
- Experience with McAfee (or similar antivirus software) and Winmagic SecureDoc (or similar disk encryption software) would be nice