Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Tech Support Analyst to join a growing software company located in Raleigh, NC. The ideal candidate will be responsible for reaching out to end-users to schedule times to perform system upgrades and install & uninstall software. If you are looking to gain experience with a fast-growing team and be a part of a collaborative work environment, this is the position for you!
- The contractor will be reaching out to users to schedule a 1-2 hour window to perform system upgrades.
- During this window they will be upgrading the McAfee antivirus client, uninstalling disk encryption software, installing a feature update for Windows 10, installing a new version of disk encryption software.
- We have detailed instructions to follow and an IT person will be onsite to assist if there are any issues.
- Communication skills – required – will be reaching out to users to schedule and perform system updates
- Experience remotely connecting to computers – required – LogMeIn experience is a plus
- Experience with Windows 8 / Windows 10 – required
- Experience with McAfee (or similar antivirus software) and Winmagic SecureDoc (or similar disk encryption software) would be nice