This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing has an immediate hybrid contract Talent Acquisition Specialist opportunity with a global pharmaceutical company in Raleigh. The ideal candidate will need to be available to work on site 2-4 Wednesdays a month in the office. This is a long-term contract that could last 6-12 months in duration. This position will be responsible for the management of sourcing the best possible candidates and matching them to our current and future open positions across our growing company. These skill sets include formulation technicians, packaging associates, filing technicians, etc.
- Manage the hiring process from the top of the funnel to close, which includes sourcing, interviewing, evaluation, and offer negotiation.
- Build relationships proactively and engage with hiring managers, team members, and leadership to develop competitive staffing strategies, identify viable candidates, and hire the best person for the role.
- You are highly skilled at leveraging online networking tools, such as LinkedIn, and are comfortable heavily utilizing it to proactively source passive talent.
- Engage and support a positive candidate experience throughout our high-touch hiring cycle.
- Live in alignment with our values and educate candidates about our culture, high level position expectations, and our benefits.
- Manage regular communication and relationships with contacted candidates throughout the recruitment process in order to build our talent network and long-term relationships.
- 1-3 years of experience in the areas of talent acquisition/recruitment.
- Experience in a staffing agency is a huge plus and industrial/pharmaceutical experience would be ideal
- Demonstrated ability to work in a self-directed, results-oriented environment at a fast pace.
- Prior experience working with a high degree of latitude with the ability to prioritize workload and undertake multiple tasks under tight deadlines.
- Experience conducting searches on recruitment databases and ability to identify and attract talent.