This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing has an immediate need for a contract hybrid Talent Acquisition Specialist for a healthcare client in Morrisville. The Talent Acquisition Specialist will provide support to the Human Resources department in the areas of recruiting and onboarding. This position will work directly with the Talent Acquisition Manager to research, develop, and implement effective recruiting and staffing strategies to attract a diverse pool of qualified and capable talent for the organization.
This position will allow the successful candidate to work a schedule which will include both onsite as well as remote work certain days of the week as approved by their supervisor.
Recruiting/Onboarding of new hires and rehires
- Develop, coordinate and execute all phases of the recruiting process for assigned positions to include posting, sourcing, screening, background, offer and onboarding.
- Screen applications assessing applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills and experience and select qualified candidates for consideration.
- Research, develop and implement effective, creative and innovative recruiting and sourcing strategies to attract a diverse pool of qualified and capable talent for the organization.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to ensure understanding of the recruitment process, assist in developing structured interview questionnaires, and provide guidance as they move through the recruiting process.
- Collaborate with hiring managers, department heads and Class/Comp Manager during the offer process.
- Attend and participate in job fairs as appropriate.
- Assist with internship recruiting and onboarding.
- Assist with employee referral program ensuring referrals are documented appropriately.
- Assist in maintaining compliance standards for HR recordkeeping related to recruiting.
- Assist with information gathering and reporting as needed.
- Serve as backup for Talent Acquisition Manager when needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or related field from an accredited college/university and two (2) years of full life cycle recruiting experience required. Experience must include sourcing both passive and active candidate markets using effective sourcing practices, conducting interviews, coaching and providing feedback to hiring managers and interviewers, and working in a HCM systems
- Knowledge of Recruiting practices
- Knowledge of Human Capital Management systems
- Knowledge of Human Resources reporting and data
- Knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- Organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to prioritize tasks and delegate tasks when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.