This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is recruiting for a Supplier Management Specialist to join a leading biotech/medical device company in Research Triangle Park, NC. This role is responsible for Management of external supplier relationships to include administering Master Supply Agreements and Non-Disclosure Agreements for key suppliers as required. This is an immediate Direct Hire opportunity!
- Initiate and manage supply agreements for critical components used in the production of products.
- Negotiates contract pricing for major purchases and manages purchasing activities.
- Issues/administers purchase orders, both inventory and non-inventory, to suppliers in support of customer requirements (direct material, in-direct material and services)
- Tracks purchase order acknowledgements, identifies and reports shortages and provides timely visibility to internal customers of potential interruptions for all products and services.
- Manages non-conformance process working closely with Quality and Production personnel to ensure all non-conformances are identified and dispositioned timely with suppliers.
- Ensures purchase orders are accurate and reconciled expediently for any nonconformance’s identified in receiving and/or Finance. Routinely verifies and updates material costs, supplier lead-times and committed delivery dates.
- Manages build requirement plans via job orders and works closely with production operations to ensure plan deliveries are met.
- Works with Operations to develop and support processes within the ERP system.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, Operations Management or other related discipline
- 5-10 years of procurement, inventory management and production control experience, preferably in a medical device environment with working knowledge of FDA good manufacturing practice (GMP) requirements and ISO13485
- Experience with Master Supply Agreements a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience using ERP systems, proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively with cross functional teams
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively