This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Staff Accountant for our manufacturing client in Apex, NC. This is an immediate need!
- Processes and manages customer collections, and daily invoicing, occasional phone correspondence with customer AP dept.
- Posts entries from a variety of sources into ledgers and journals, using computer applications/ERP
- Monthly billing for engineering services
- Reconcile cash and various other Balance Sheet accounts
- Account for company debt and manage amortization tables
- Prepares special reports for customers, and functional units
- Fixed Asset reconciliation, tracking, recording, reporting
- Process inventory transaction review, and analysis
- General analysis and special Ad-hoc projects
- Provides advice/leadership to AP function and other accounting associates
- Assists in monthly financial closing
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting from an accredited university; and 2+ years of progressive experience.
- Intermediate working and theoretical knowledge of generally accepted accounting principals (GAAP) and FASB relation thereto.
- Intermediate to advanced spread sheet working knowledge. (statistical and financial formulas, V-Lookup, Pivot Tables, Concatenation, data exporting, table sorts, views, filters; and experience with other Microsoft Office products.
- ERP system experience and use (i.e. SAP, JD Edward, other Oracle DB products). IQMS preferred.