Accentuate Staffing is recruiting for a Staff Accountant to join a leading technology based company in Raleigh. It is a Direct Hire opportunity!
- Ensure Company financial records are accurately and adequately maintained, including General Ledger and supporting subsidiary ledgers for Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable.
- Ensure compliance with Government / DCAA accounting requirements.
- Manage the job costing functions for the company.
- Assist with setting up new projects to capture cost information.
- Make sure payroll and other costs are being accurately allocated for each job.
- Assist with monthly and annual close process.
- Monthly generation of financial statements, reports, and invoices.
- Administrative compliance to contracts.
- Office management support.
- Contract Bid support.
- B.S. in Accounting/Finance
- Government contract training and professional education.
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills (especially MS Excel)
- QuickBooks – intermediate skill level.
- Monthly financial closing, journal entries and financial statement generation to GAAP.
- Cash flow management and forecasting.
- Government contracting and response to DCAA (or equivalent) inquiries / audits.
- Job cost accounting.
- Experience working in a small to medium sized technology-based government contractor or R&D organization.
- Paylocity (payroll processing)