Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Sr. Software Engineer to join a growing Tech company in the Transportation industry located in Durham, NC. The ideal candidate will be responsible for writing user-friendly front-end code and scalable back-end code. If you are looking to gain experience with a fast-growing team and be a part of a collaborative work environment, this is the position for you!
- We’re looking for a software engineer that is passionate about the craft of software design and development.
- As a member of a cross-functional team, you will be responsible for helping the team write robust, well-defined stories and high-quality code that translates into actual business value.
- You’ll be asking the question, “How can we most effectively solve our customer’s problems?”, and using the answer to guide your day-to-day work.
- Writing user-centric front-end code, performant and scalable back-end code, creating tests, manually testing, and deploying are all part of how you’ll create and deliver value.
- As an integral part of your team, you’ll be asking “How can we get better?” while contributing to the psychological safety of the group.
- Achieved a bachelor’s degree in science or technology related field, or relevant experience
- 5 years of full-stack software development experience; SaaS experience is a plus
- Competency with unit testing frameworks
- Utilized git for version control as well as supporting platforms, like Bitbucket or Github
- Worked with many different databases, including relational and non-relational
- Experience with monitoring tools like Grafana
- Past experience in container deployment automation; familiarity with Kubernetes and its built-in tools is desirable
- Experience working as a member of a cross functional team practicing Scrum/Agile
- The ability to iterate on solutions and respond to change effectively
- A passion for not only company vision and team goals, but building on a silo-free culture