This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Sr. Software Engineer to join a growing Tech company in the Transportation industry located in Durham, NC. The ideal candidate will be responsible for writing user-friendly front-end code and scalable back-end code. If you are looking to gain experience with a fast-growing team and be a part of a collaborative work environment, this is the position for you!
- We’re looking for a software engineer that is passionate about the craft of software design and development.
- As a member of a cross-functional team, you will be responsible for helping the team write robust, well-defined stories and high-quality code that translates into actual business value.
- You’ll be asking the question, “How can we most effectively solve our customer’s problems?”, and using the answer to guide your day-to-day work.
- Writing user-centric front-end code, performant and scalable back-end code, creating tests, manually testing, and deploying are all part of how you’ll create and deliver value.
- As an integral part of your team, you’ll be asking “How can we get better?” while contributing to the psychological safety of the group.
- Achieved a bachelor’s degree in science or technology related field, or relevant experience
- 5 years of full-stack software development experience; SaaS experience is a plus
- Competency with unit testing frameworks
- Utilized git for version control as well as supporting platforms, like Bitbucket or Github
- Worked with many different databases, including relational and non-relational
- Experience with monitoring tools like Grafana
- Past experience in container deployment automation; familiarity with Kubernetes and its built-in tools is desirable
- Experience working as a member of a cross functional team practicing Scrum/Agile
- The ability to iterate on solutions and respond to change effectively
- A passion for not only company vision and team goals, but building on a silo-free culture