Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a SR Social Media Strategist/Analyst to join a global team that will have the ability to work with giant brands with lots of media spend. The SR Strategist will take ownership over all paid social media buys on a very large vertical as well as provide high level communication and reporting to the business team. You will be responsible for social account management that encompasses hitting daily, monthly & yearly performance goals as well as a driving force on creative conception, implementation, and overarching social channel strategy and growth.
The ideal candidate is already fluent in social media buying including bid types, ad creative strategy, targeting/audiences, high performance channels and testing.
- Drive digital traffic to our website from our social media accounts to generate leads and applications
- Manage day to day tasks such as account reporting, monitoring lead volume and cost per lead/ cost per application trends, projections
- Testing! This encompasses everything from creative testing to bid types to new social channels
- Optimization. Find areas of opportunity and act on them through budget, bid, creative, etc.
- Work with cross-functional teams (CRO, Design, Content, TV, SEO) to attain business goals
- Reporting – lots of pivot tables and high level communication from your reporting to other teams
- Main point of contact for all things paid social on the vertical
- Owner of social performance for this vertical
- Manage large budgets for some of the largest insurance brands in the country
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years of Paid Social Media buying experience
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills but also a creative thinker
- Ability to use data to drive actionable insights
- High level, efficient communicator/ Well organized
- Advanced Excel skills (pivot tables)