Accentuate Staffing has an excellent SQL Programmer/Analyst opportunity with a growing Raleigh based company. This position is a 3 month contract with the possibility of extension or direct hire dependent on upcoming projects. The pay range is $40-$45/hr. To be considered you must have experience with SSIS and SSRS and demonstrate at least 1-3 years of proficiency in SQL Programming. Qualified applicants please send a word version of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Confers with representatives of user departments and business partners to identify desired functionality of proposed modifications.
- Performs programming, coding, testing, documentation and systems analysis for moderate to complex projects’
- Performs structured systems analysis and design.
- Researches current system and application code requirements pertaining to proposed modifications.
- Develops required documents for systems design.
- Designs database schematic changes as required.
- Writes detailed design documents for programmers.
- Prepares test strategies.
- Supervises development project teams with assigned programmers.
- Develops significant portion of programs in a team process.
- Takes lead in resolving performance issues with assigned project and team members.
- Mentors junior programmers assigned to the specific project.
- Other duties as assigned by company management.
- Minimum education required: Bachelor’s degree in business, mathematics, accounting, or computer science. Applicable work experience may be substituted for educational requirements.
- Minimum experience required: One-three years programming experience with a structured programming language. Expert skill in Microsoft SQL server 2016 R2 SSIS, SSRS, and SSAS. Prefer experience in Visual Basic or C#.
- Special skills required: Effective written and oral communication skills; display the ability to assume responsibility for increasingly complex assignments; close attention to detail; reason clearly and logically with symbolic information; Ability to identify and conceptualize information needs; exhibit basic leadership skills. Demonstrated time management skills.
- Special knowledge required: Understanding of procedures, practices, principles, emerging trends and terminology of structured programming languages; basic understanding of database design techniques and functionality of relational databases; proficiency in a variety of programming languages.