This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing has an excellent SQL Programmer/Analyst opportunity with a growing Raleigh based company. This position is a 3 month contract with the possibility of extension or direct hire dependent on upcoming projects. The pay range is $40-$45/hr. To be considered you must have experience with SSIS and SSRS and demonstrate at least 1-3 years of proficiency in SQL Programming. Qualified applicants please send a word version of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Confers with representatives of user departments and business partners to identify desired functionality of proposed modifications.
- Performs programming, coding, testing, documentation and systems analysis for moderate to complex projects’
- Performs structured systems analysis and design.
- Researches current system and application code requirements pertaining to proposed modifications.
- Develops required documents for systems design.
- Designs database schematic changes as required.
- Writes detailed design documents for programmers.
- Prepares test strategies.
- Supervises development project teams with assigned programmers.
- Develops significant portion of programs in a team process.
- Takes lead in resolving performance issues with assigned project and team members.
- Mentors junior programmers assigned to the specific project.
- Other duties as assigned by company management.
- Minimum education required: Bachelor’s degree in business, mathematics, accounting, or computer science. Applicable work experience may be substituted for educational requirements.
- Minimum experience required: One-three years programming experience with a structured programming language. Expert skill in Microsoft SQL server 2016 R2 SSIS, SSRS, and SSAS. Prefer experience in Visual Basic or C#.
- Special skills required: Effective written and oral communication skills; display the ability to assume responsibility for increasingly complex assignments; close attention to detail; reason clearly and logically with symbolic information; Ability to identify and conceptualize information needs; exhibit basic leadership skills. Demonstrated time management skills.
- Special knowledge required: Understanding of procedures, practices, principles, emerging trends and terminology of structured programming languages; basic understanding of database design techniques and functionality of relational databases; proficiency in a variety of programming languages.