This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is recruiting for a SQL Database Developer with a growing client in the Raleigh area. This person will develop, manage and model enterprise data architecture, including the data warehouse and other production database environments.
- Database management and maintenance including creating T-SQL stored procedures, user-defined functions, triggers, and other objects that assist in implementation of business rules/logic
- Create and maintain SSIS packages, SSRS reporting, SQL Agent jobs, OLAP cubes.
- Design and develop relational database models/schemas
- Develop ETL processes
- Design and make recommendations to improve current processes and overall platform
- Database Compliance and Disaster Recovery
- Collaborate with stakeholders on requirements gathering, testing, and implementation
- Create and maintain documentation as well as source control
- Improve/optimize Disaster Recovery data model
- Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of Microsoft BI Technology (SSRS, SSAS, and SSIS)
- 5+ years developing with Microsoft SQL Server and T-SQL
- In depth understanding of Data Warehousing concepts, methodology and data architecture
- Familiarity with Agile Development methodology
- Experience in XML, AS400, .NET, C#, Java, shell scripting, and Object-Oriented design are also a plus