This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Software Quality Assurance Engineer to join a growing medical imaging company located in RTP, NC. The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing test automation to execute successful testing along with maintaining and improving continual regression test documentation. If you are looking to gain experience with a fast-growing team and be a part of a collaborative work environment, this is the position for you!
- Plan, design, implement and test integration components under limited guidance.
- Prepare and maintain test environments to replicate real world environment.
- Implement and execute component and end-to-end integration tests, working closely within the scrum environment on the systems being integrated.
- Document defects and troubleshoot issues.
- Develop test automation for successfully executed tests.
- Writes documentation for assigned integration components; organizes the review and/or release of documentation when required; ensures alignment with the designs of the systems being integrated and the overall solution architecture.
- Develop, maintain and improve continually regression test documentation.
- 2+ years of experience in medical imaging industry.
- Experience in medical imaging software.
- Experience with Selenium or similar test automation tools and frameworks desirable.
- Experience of working in an Agile/Scrum environment preferred.
- Experience in or familiarity with PACS systems, RIS and knowledge of HL7 highly preferred.
- Experience in or familiarity with DICOM configuration, connection testing and troubleshooting desirable.
- Good knowledge of computer networks, firewall, network security, and systems integration.
- Strong knowledge of Windows Platform
- Proficiency in computer hardware (installation and maintenance)
- Understanding of data storage and management
- Good knowledge of installing databases (SQL)