This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is recruiting for a Software Engineer based out of Greensboro, NC. This role is a full time, direct hire, on-site position. Seeking a skilled software engineer to design and maintain innovative software solutions. Join our team and work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure efficient, reliable, and scalable applications. Apply now for a rewarding career in technology.
- Works with customers and leads the Engineering team to define requirements and develop requirements specifications.
- Designs and implements complex software functionality and demonstrates results to team members, management, and customers.
- Develops code, documentation, and specifications in accordance with our policies and procedures.
- Provides input to Test Engineers to facilitate test plan development
- Leads and participates in requirements, design, code, and test plan reviews
- Accumulates and uses industry information to improve the quality and functionality of products and services
- Mentors and provides guidance on technical issues to less experienced staff members
- 5+ years as a software developer and additional experience in technical leadership roles
- The ability to develop systems using C# / .Net
- Knowledge of multi-threaded programming and associated constructs
- Deep understanding of object-oriented design concepts and design patterns
- Understanding of data relationships and database concepts
- Understanding and experience interfacing machine to machine through messaging protocols and by creating and using API’s between systems and components
- Understanding of the use of cloud-based computing resources
- The ability to document software requirements
- The ability to design large scale software products using both descriptive text and models (UML model types preferred)
- Experience developing telematics-based applications and services
- Experience with IoT (Internet of Things) development
- Experience with SQL, Java, C++ in addition to C# / .Net