This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Software Engineer to join a growing medical software company located in RTP, NC, Foster City, CA, and Acton, MA. The ideal candidate will be responsible for designing and developing medical image diagnostic review and general medical information viewer applications. If you are looking to gain experience with a fast-growing team and be a part of a collaborative work environment, this is the position for you!
- Enhance features and functionality of our existing stack while developing new software to meet our customer’s needs.
- Actively participate in scoping, estimating, code reviews throughout the development process.
- Communicate with your fellow coworkers about your progress and offer suggestions/improvements to continually improve all aspects of the software.
- Be able to provide thorough reasons/explanations for software decision in order to prevent technical debt.
- Have a constructive voice. It will be expected and respected.
- 2 to 5+ years of professional experience developing web client software.
- Experience developing web applications using Angular 2 or higher is required.
- Familiarity and experience with TypeScript highly desired.
- C# / .NET applications development experience. Familiarity and experience with ASP.NET Core is highly desired.
- RESTful web services development within the .NET framework is required.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented design and programming concepts.
- Experience using Git version control is a plus.
- Experience working within Agile / Scrum based development processes.
- Experience in medical imaging and diagnostic review software, PACS systems and knowledge of DICOM and other related medical imaging standards and protocols is highly desired.
- Knowledge of databases and SQL programming, server and clustering technology desired.
- Familiarity with working in a regulated environment (ISO, FDA, CMDCAS and CE Marking Directive, etc.) is helpful.