This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is partnering with a great healthcare non-profit to hire a Software Development Manager who will work in a hands-on capacity to lead and motivate the software development team. This is a highly visible position, with direct reporting to the Director and frequent interaction with the President. The Manager will also be responsible for ensuring the growth and development of each team member.
The company provides a flexible work culture, full benefits, and the ability to make an impact on product development. We’re considering candidates who have 10+ years of technical experience and strong leadership skills to recommend and implement system upgrades, manage IT vendor relationships, and supervise product releases. If you are interested in joining a dynamic and fulfilling work environment, where you can be part of a team that values collaboration and innovation, we encourage you to apply.
- Lead and manage the software development team, including recruitment and training
- Assess company technology systems and recommend and implement upgrades
- Manage IT vendor relationships
- Ensure project deadlines are met
- Troubleshoot technical design and product performance issues
- Supervise and manage product releases
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field or equivalent work experience
- 10+ years technical experience with a focus in software development and 3 years of leadership experience
- Strong technical and computer skills, with basic network systems and information technology principles knowledge
- Exceptional communicator and leader with effective problem-solving, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Significant work history demonstrating highly proficient web and client/server Windows application development experience using a Microsoft toolset
- Capable of designing and implementing technical systems, working productively in a virtual office, and leading remote team members
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to foster a team environment and manage vendors to achieve optimal support, product/service delivery, and pricing.