This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is working with a client that is hiring a software developer to join their Automated Scoring Team. Our client is a leader in educational assessment and technology and is looking for a candidate who can maintain and implement new features for their proprietary technologies that automate the scoring of student responses.
The ideal candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field or a minimum of 2 years of software development experience. If you have a passion for developing software and are excited about the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies in the education industry, this is the perfect role for you. Apply now to join a dynamic team of professionals and contribute to the advancement of education technology.
- Maintain existing software
- Implement new features to support automated scoring operations
- Assist in managing AI model-lifecycle from model building through production
- Proficiency in C# or Python
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and modern software development practices, including Agile, Test-Driven Development, and Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery
- Understanding of basic statistical concepts and code versioning tools
- Experience with Microsoft Azure and web development frameworks such as Django, ASP.NET, and ASP.NET Core