This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is assisting a leading biotech company in the Durham area recruit for a Shipping/Receiving and Inventory Clerk. This is a contract opportunity, with the potential to turn into a contract to hire role. This position is working 1st shift, 7am-4pm Monday-Friday, some require OT as necessary.
- Candidate will be responsible for assisting in the shipping and receiving process as well as inventory control
- Candidate will receive incoming shipments and check for damages
- Candidate will prepare outgoing shipments using UPS and FedEx systems
- Candidate will track, manage and document inventory levels for all lab materials
- Candidate will perform physical cycle counts on a regular basis
- Candidate will be responsible for communicating with outside vendors
- Must have 3+ years shipping and receiving as well as inventory experience
- Candidate must be comfortable using UPS and FedEx systems
- Candidate must be computer savvy with Microsoft Office Suite
- Candidate must be comfortable performing basic math calculations and weighing/measuring shipments
- Will be required to pass a criminal background check
- Previous pharmaceutical or life science industry experience a plus!!
- High school diploma/GED equivalent required