Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Senior Staff Accountant to join a client in Raleigh, NC. This is a Direct Hire opportunity!
- Complete accrual-based month-end close for assigned facilities, including monthly bank reconciliations, reconciliation of balance sheet accounts, and journal entry support
- During close process, assist non-accountant clients in providing pertinent information related to the financial status of the entity
- Review and analyze produced financial statements to determine reasonableness of financials; review financials with non-accountant clients to ensure their understanding of the business
Assist in the completion of work papers assigned for external audits.
Assist Controller in the preparation of annual budgets as well as annual tax packages
- General Ledger, bookkeeping and financial statement preparation experience;
- Knowledge of accounts payable cycle and processing of AP;
- Medium to advanced Excel skills
- Strong understanding of accrual-based accounting, including month end accrual entries in preparation of financial statements
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related field
- 5+ years Accounting experience in a corporate environment
- Strong Excel skills