This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is working with a growing biotechnology client that is hiring a Senior Software Engineer to develop and implement innovative technology and products in the biotech industry. You will have a significant impact on cutting-edge research in various fields related to molecular biology and cellular analysis.
The Senior Software Engineer will contribute to the achievement of critical milestones in software development, validation, and systems integration for all automated platforms. If you have experience in C# and Windows Desktop apps, we have an exciting opportunity for you located in Durham, NC!
- Collaborate in the areas of product design, development, installation, quality assurance, and troubleshooting of software for automated platforms
- Build and release software for engineering testing and assist in quality assurance and control
- Support the Company’s relations with customers and partners and create technical and scientific documentation
- Collaborate in the research and development regarding existing and new software products and systems integration
- Contribute to the design, research, and development of software products and integrated computational and imaging hardware
- S./M.S. in computer science or related scientific field with programming experience in a .NET environment using Visual Studio with C#, C/C++, or similar for Windows desktop applications (WPF; WinForms)
- Strong expertise with the software development life cycle (SDLC) and related tools
- Experienced in distributed software development and object-oriented techniques
- Ability to design reliable software architectures for new problem domains and diagnose and correct software failures quickly
- Additional desirable areas of expertise include relational database design, high-performance software implementation, mentoring software engineers, and image processing with OpenCV, ImageJ, MATLAB, and/or other similar packages.