This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is assisting a rapidly growing pharmaceutical company in Durham who is hiring for a Quality Control Senior Scientist. This is a direct hire opportunity working 8am-5pm Monday-Friday.
- QC Sr. Scientist will manage and support QC Metered Dosage Inhaler finished product testing operation
- QC Sr. Scientist will perform sampling, physical, chemical tests and assay on raw materials, active pharmaceutical ingredients, in process and finished products, using various wet chemicals, physical and instrumental techniques (HPLC, GC, UV-Vis, IR, Particle Size Analyzer, NGI cascade impactor, KF Auto titrator, Bulk Density, etc)
- QC Sr. Scientist will write method transfer/verification protocols and reports
- QC Sr. Scientist will establish QC metric, data trending, and drive actions for departmental improvements
- QC Sr. Scientist will plan for adequate inventory of test reagents and solutions, assuring supplies are ordered as needed
- QC Sr. Scientists will prepare and review test procedures, SOPs, and protocols
- QC Sr. Scientist will provide guidance and in lab leadership to junior scientists
- BS degree in Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Sciences or related field with 15+ years related experience or a MS degree with 12+ years related experience or PhD with 8+ years related experience in Analytical testing
- Candidates must have 10+ years QC experience in pharmaceutical industries
- Previous experience with Inhaled Dosage forms required
- Candidates must have a strong knowledge of USP/ICH/FDA regulations