This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is assisting a rapidly growing pharmaceutical company in Durham who is hiring for a Senior Scientist, Analytical Research Development. This is a direct hire opportunity working 8am-5pm Monday-Friday.
- Sr Scientist will support formulation development by developing and validating analytical test methods, with a focus on GC methods
- Sr Scientist will provide routine characterization of the R&D formulations and analytical support for studies
- Sr Scientist will troubleshoot methods and work with formulation scientists in developing assay methods, fast LC methods, and transferring methods
- Sr Scientist will draft test methods, method validation protocols and reports per FDA and ICH guidelines
- Sr Scientist will guide junior level scientists and chemists
- Candidates must have a BS degree with 10+ years pharmaceutical background, or a MS degree with 8+ years related experience, or a PhD with 2 years related experience
- Candidates must have experience with test method development, MDI product testing, product development
- Candidates must have knowledge with cGMP regulations, FDA guidance documents, and QbD
- Candidates must have experience with HPLC and GC
- Candidates must be comfortable wearing a respirators