This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is recruiting for a Senior Public Relations Manager to join a leading Global Marketing Company in Raleigh. This is a direct hire opportunity with a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.
- Content strategy – Run monthly brainstorm meetings newsroom-style to generate campaign concepts that attract journalists’ attention
- Campaign planning and project management – Manage the production of multiple campaigns across functional teams, including copywriting, design, development, and promotion
- Team management – Develop and train the Media Relations Associates in pitch writing workshops, journalist contact list building, as well as manage external resources (freelance/outsource labor) to support campaign initiatives
- Oversee key PR initiatives and relationships such as our Expert Advisor panel for contributing writers and syndication strategy
- Reporting and projecting weekly key performance metrics, e.g. links, shares, and mentions
- Innovating processes and workflows to improve efficiency
- 5+ years of relevant experience in Journalism, Public Relations, Digital Marketing, SEO, Communications, or related field (Agency experience a plus)
- 1+ years of direct management experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from accredited college/university
- Demonstrated understanding of digital media industry
- Outstanding written English communication skills and persuasive ability
- Technical proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets
- Experience within content marketing for the Healthcare or Financial services sectors
- Leadership or management experience with growing teams
- Experience with PR tools and media databases such as Cision, HARO, Muckrack, and others
- Experience with email marketing tools (e.g. MailChimp, Constant Contact, etc.) and/or CRM software (e.g. SalesForce)
- Experience with analytics / data visualization suites (e.g. Tableau)