This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Contract-to-Hire Sr. Identity and Access Management Admin to join a growing Tech company in the Railroad industry located in the Cary area. The ideal candidate will be responsible for designing, implementing, maintaining, and supporting the identity management process and products. If you are looking to gain experience with a fast-growing team and be a part of a collaborative work environment, this is the position for you!
- Deep understanding of authentication tools and technologies
- Good understanding of web-technologies, authentication systems, and industry trends.
- Ensure IAM Solution availability, resilience, and scalability
- IAM admin will manage CA Single Sign-On (SSO) solution in all environments supporting traditional and multi-factor authentication.
- Management and administration of all LDAP environments
- Works with very little supervision with respect to scheduling and assignments of tasks with results and progress occasionally reviewed with management.
- Work closely with Security and other stakeholders responsible for establishing governance, policies, requirements and tooling related to IAM compliance.
- Experience integrating IAM applications with common identity stores (LDAP, active directory, relational databases, application servers, universal directory)
- Collect and generate access reports required for audit compliance.
- Resolve issues working with cross-departmental teams; customer support, application developers, vendor IT contacts, network and database administrators.
- Ensure user satisfaction by providing preventive maintenance and problem resolution services.
- Solve moderately complex problem situations and participate in the identification of opportunities for improvement to processes, procedures, or tools.
- Responsible for day-to-day maintenance of development, test, production, and DR environments
- Create and maintain platform/architecture documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in system administration in an enterprise production environment
- 3-5 years’ experience configuring, managing, and deploying enterprise applications integrations for IAM
- 3-5 years’ experience integrating IAM applications with common identity stores (LDAP, active directory, relational databases, application servers, etc.)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to articulate issues and solutions
- Must be able to work on-call and after hours for maintenance.
- Additional skills and knowledge of Ansible a plus.
- Experience working with the following products: CA Monitoring products like CA Spectrum, UIM, CA Introscope etc