This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is recruiting for a Senior HR Generalist to join a growing HVAC company in Raleigh, NC. This position works under the direction of the VP of HR and the Business Unit Manager to provide support for a wide variety of human resources activities including benefits administration, employee relations, training, performance management, onboarding, policy implementation, recruitment and employment law compliance.
- Post and advertise open positions and guide the recruitment process for two business units, one of which is based in Raleigh and one of which has offices in Clemmons, NC, Charlotte, NC and Greenville, SC.
- Screen, evaluate, and recommend applicants for interview / hire and then conduct new employee onboarding
- Maintain human resource information system records and compile reports as needed
- Participate in interviews as needed
- Administer, explain and assist employees with company benefits needs and issues
- Coordinate background checks, check references and initiate required paperwork
- Provide support and guidance to employees with various HR topics such as leaves of absence, compensation issues and conflict resolution
- Maintain training records
- Review employee complaints, assist in investigations and make recommendations to management
- Facilitate actions to resolve employee issues and escalate them to appropriate management
- Assist with compensation and classification issues
- Train and guide employees and management through the performance review process
- Lead HR related training programs
- Maintain confidentiality concerning personnel actions, legal actions, termination and organizational plans
- Maintain compliance with federal, state and local employment laws and regulations
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in business administration, human resources, organizational development or other relevant field
- 3-8 years of proven HR experience
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- General knowledge of employment laws and practices
- Experience in the administration of benefits and compensation programs
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Aptitude in problem solving
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment.