Accentuate Staffing is searching for a Senior Electrical Engineer at a great engineering firm in the Raleigh, NC area. This opportunity has the potential for long term growth and offers a fantastic work/life balance!
- Design of complex electrical systems.
- Prepare 2D & 3D construction documents using Revit.
- Prepare documents and calculations for the LEED certification process.
- Coordinate design efforts working closely with our in-house disciplines, architectural clients, and building owners.
- Perform short circuit, overcurrent protective device coordination and arc flash studies.
- Perform load and lighting calculations.
- Perform contract administration duties of site visits, submittal review and contractor assistance.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Demonstrate proficiency with Revit.
- Experience in the Electrical consulting business, including power and lighting.
- Laboratory and/or healthcare design experience a plus.
- Have a solid technical base with desire to learn, lead, and grow into Project Management position.
- Must prioritize effectively, have good follow-through, and practice self-implemented quality control measures.
- Able to communicate well in writing, as well as verbally.