This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Sr. Biostatistician for a small CRO in the Durham area. Be part of their expected tremendous growth!
- Develop and implement SAPs, protocols, study reports, and statistical sections of Regulatory submissions
- Provide programming for TLFs and data sets
- Coordinate data for multiple studies simultaneously
- Provide training of departmental employees
- Monitor project budgets, SOWs and resource allocations
- Hands on programming with some QC validation experience
- MA/MS degree minimum
- 3+ years related clinical research experience
- Knowledge of one or more statistical software packages
- SAS 9.4 proficiency preferred