Accentuate Staffing is assisting a dynamic company in Raleigh with their search for a Senior Accountant. This is an exciting career opportunity!
- Responsible for assisting with the completion of month-end close, cash management, budgets and reporting
- Will complete accrual-based month-end close reports for assigned facilities, including monthly bank reconciliations, reconciliation of balance sheet accounts, and journal entry support
- Will review and analyze produced financial statements to determine reasonableness of financials
- Will review financials with non-accountant clients to ensure their understanding of the business
- Will handle audits to include assisting in the completion of work papers assigned for external audits.
- Will assist the Controller in the preparation of annual budgets as well as annual tax packages
- General Ledger, bookkeeping and financial statement preparation experience
- Knowledge of accounts payable cycle and processing of AP
- Medium to advanced Excel skills
- Strong understanding of accrual-based accounting, including month end accrual entries in preparation of financial statements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related field
- 5+ years Accounting experience in a corporate environment