This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is assisting a dynamic company in Raleigh with their search for a Senior Accountant. This is an exciting career opportunity!
- Responsible for assisting with the completion of month-end close, cash management, budgets and reporting
- Will complete accrual-based month-end close reports for assigned facilities, including monthly bank reconciliations, reconciliation of balance sheet accounts, and journal entry support
- Will review and analyze produced financial statements to determine reasonableness of financials
- Will review financials with non-accountant clients to ensure their understanding of the business
- Will handle audits to include assisting in the completion of work papers assigned for external audits.
- Will assist the Controller in the preparation of annual budgets as well as annual tax packages
- General Ledger, bookkeeping and financial statement preparation experience
- Knowledge of accounts payable cycle and processing of AP
- Medium to advanced Excel skills
- Strong understanding of accrual-based accounting, including month end accrual entries in preparation of financial statements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related field
- 5+ years Accounting experience in a corporate environment