Accentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Senior Accountant for our fast growing client in the Morrisville/RTP area. This is a Direct Hire opportunity with excellent benefits. The Senior Accountant will be involved in all aspects of day-to-day financial operations and cash management of the Company. This position will be responsible for ensuring the accurate, complete, and timely financial month-end close. This is a highly visible position in a fast-paced growth company and direct engagement with members of management in analysis, reporting, and decision making.
- Cash management, including both tactical daily postings and periodic updates to management and the Finance Committee.
- Administration of accounts receivable, customer invoicing, and collections.
- Oversee revenue recognition including reconciliation of deferred revenue and reallocations.
- Administration of accounts payable, including the processing of electronic payments to suppliers.
- Month End Closing process to include reconciliation and documentation of balance sheet accounts for roll forward, calculation of sales commissions, recording accruals, and consolidation of foreign Subsidiary.
- Prepare, analyze, and report gross margin analysis by product group.
- Prepare, analyze, and report cost accounting data; review inventory and margin reports, conduct research and perform analytical studies regarding cost analyses and profitability.
- Prepare Monthly Financial Statement package and management metrics.
- Year-end preparations for annual audit, Form 1099 and Form 3921 reporting.
- Assist with Budget preparations.
- Provide backup for Payroll functions.
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive corporate information.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance required.
- CPA or CMA certification preferred.
- 5+ years of full cycle accounting experience is required, preferably in manufacturing, software, or technology.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of GAAP & Cost Accounting Standards.
- Self-starter, ability to work independently, strong organizational skills, manage and drive workload to completion with a sense of urgency while maintaining flexibility is required.
- Excellent analytical, computational, time/task management, interpersonal communications and writing skills, as well as ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Close attention to detail, with a flexible problem-solving mindset.
- Hands-on, friendly personality with a proven ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment is essential.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams) required.
- Experience with NetSuite required; Mastery of NetSuite as a super-user preferred.