Accentuate Staffing is hiring for multiple openings for one of our top pharma clients in the RTP area who is expanding their R&D group and looking for strong candidates to join them on the ride!
- Formulates solution and suspension MDIs.
- Selects components (valves, cans, actuators, dose counters, overwraps) for MDI development.
- Develops, troubleshoots, and optimizes MDI processes from lab to pilot scale. Assists in scale up and transfer of processes from pilot to exhibit and commercial scale.
- Performs preventive maintenance, calibration or functional modification as necessary on MDI Process machinery.
- Characterizes active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) for respiratory products using techniques such as particle size by laser diffraction, Karl Fischer (KF) moisture analysis, thermogravimetric analysis (TGA), and microcalorimetry.
- BS degree in Chemistry, Engineering, Pharmaceutical Sciences, or related field or MS with 2+ years’ experience
- Familiarity with health and safety regulations and cGMP.
- Analytical thinker and problem solver.
- Experience in MDI formulation and performance testing.
- Experience in MDI processing from R&D / pilot scale. Exhibit or commercial MDI process experience preferred.
- Experience in statistical design of experiments as applied to MDI formulation and processes is a plus.