This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is hiring for multiple openings for one of our top pharma clients in the RTP area who is expanding their R&D group and looking for strong candidates to join them on the ride!
- Formulates solution and suspension MDIs.
- Selects components (valves, cans, actuators, dose counters, overwraps) for MDI development.
- Develops, troubleshoots, and optimizes MDI processes from lab to pilot scale. Assists in scale up and transfer of processes from pilot to exhibit and commercial scale.
- Performs preventive maintenance, calibration or functional modification as necessary on MDI Process machinery.
- Characterizes active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) for respiratory products using techniques such as particle size by laser diffraction, Karl Fischer (KF) moisture analysis, thermogravimetric analysis (TGA), and microcalorimetry.
- BS degree in Chemistry, Engineering, Pharmaceutical Sciences, or related field or MS with 2+ years’ experience
- Familiarity with health and safety regulations and cGMP.
- Analytical thinker and problem solver.
- Experience in MDI formulation and performance testing.
- Experience in MDI processing from R&D / pilot scale. Exhibit or commercial MDI process experience preferred.
- Experience in statistical design of experiments as applied to MDI formulation and processes is a plus.