This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is seeking a Scheduling Coordinator for an exciting opportunity with a fast paced organization in Holly Springs, NC. The Scheduling Coordinator will provide administrative support to the scheduling department to ensure all products and materials are prepared for upcoming job orders. This is a full time role onsite Mon-Friday 7-4.
- Confirm job orders for next day’s schedule
- Match PO’s to materials to ensure availability
- Communicate needs to Purchasing Team if/when product availability will be needed
- Gather materials need to complete installs – have materials ready for installers to complete next day projects
- Communicate effectively with service department, project managers, and in office co-workers to complete daily tasks
- Assist with managing the scheduling and completion of the installation of projects
- Special projects as needed
- Associate’s Degree preferred, high school diploma required
- 3+ years of previous construction scheduling administration experience
- Material/PO review knowledge
- Must be a problem solver and willing to dig deep for answers and solutions
- Ability to anticipate the need before it happens – prioritize and organize
- Team player – will need to work with teams across the organization
- Tech Savvy – MS Office skills