This job has been filled or expired, so you can no longer apply for it.
You can browse our current jobs in this category here or view the old job below.
Accentuate Staffing is seeking an onsite Sales Support Representative for a direct hire role with one of our clients in Raleigh, NC. The Sales Support Representative is the primary point of contact for the customer and collaborates with the teams across the organization including Engineering, Manufacturing, and Quality to respond to customer inquiries. The position works with the Sales leadership team in driving key initiatives and helping the organization to achieve its goals and maximize sales bookings and opportunity pipelines. The SSR will use data as a strategic asset to provide decision support, accurate planning of sales quota forecasting, and sales productivity reporting and efficiency analysis.
- Manage and monitor sales proposals throughout the entire bid cycle including updating and maintaining designated workload management tool, while monitoring hit-rate optimization.
- Generate high quality, on time, value priced proposals to facilitate order fulfilment.
- Partner with Site Hubs to drive quotation performance within region, and across the aligned product sites, while fully leveraging quoting tools for prioritization, quicker cycle times, shortened parts delivery times, and minimization of rework.
- Promote a positive and professional working atmosphere, where the status quo is challenged to improve, and the team is driven toward creating an exceptional customer experience
- Demonstrate success in influencing people through effective collaboration, problem-solving and relational engagement.
- Lead coordination efforts on applicable aftermarket quotes while ensuring close collaboration and communication with all applicable stakeholders.
- Review customer specifications and documents to apply current technical and commercial requirements.
- Drive daily tactical customer proposals in addition to support strategic offerings, as well as identified sales win back opportunities.
- Demonstrate a fundamental understanding of pump applications and types, a clear understanding of parts, programs, and processes to best drive solutions to our valued end user customers.
- Identify and develop key actions in partnership with sales leadership team required to achieve forecast accuracy, addressing gaps in performance, preparation of QBR data analytics
- Maintain current, accurate and organized records of sales training, organization charts as well as other critical pieces of information needed to manage the sales engagement.
- In collaboration with Sales leadership team ensure continuous improvement projects are executed and delivered to meet objectives.
- Receive in and compile weekly sales reports.
- Support 30 day/ quarterly sales forecast and monthly outlook processes.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BS or BA Degree in relevant field and / or 0-2 years relevant experience
- Industry experience related to pumps/rotating equipment is highly preferred
- Proves success in customer relationship management in the power generation and utility industries.
- Experience in Sales Force.
- Knowledge of pricing, contract review and ERP administration
- Data entry and data review capabilities
- Customer focused with a results-driven mindset.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, while ensuring effective communication and collaboration across varying functional/business platforms.
Experience in sales or customer service in an engineered manufacturing environment with proven success in administrating commercial and/or government contracts.
- Strong problem-solving skills, able to work independently and be a team player with a global mindset and approach.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office package.
- Excellent organizational skills, able to establish priorities and work to specific deadlines with little supervision.
- Previous manufacturing experience